Athletic ClubResidents have daily access to the 10,000 square foot Athletic Club. This beautiful building boasts an airy multi-use movement studio, cardio and free motion weight equipment, and marble executive style locker rooms and showers. Residents must use their amenity access card or mobile app to enter the building as the doors are locked.
The Walsh Athletic Club is open daily from 5 a.m. – 10 p.m. Please observe the following rules when accessing the Athletic Club: If you have any questions, please contact the HOA Office at 817-266-7640.
- No personal training.
- Any repairs and maintenance should be reported to the Community Manager.
- Gym hours are 5:00a.m.-10:00p.m.
- A warning notification will be given 10 minutes prior to facility closing.
- Alarm will self-activate at 10:10pm each night.
- Use of equipment is done at your own risk.
- Proper gym attire is required.
- Guests are only allowed to use the facility twice in one month.
- Only one guest per household is allowed.
- Please wipe equipment before and after use.
- All weights must be returned to the rack.
- Stationary equipment and weight rack must not be moved or rearranged.
- Headphones/earbuds must be worn when listening to musical entertainment devices.
- Must be 16 years of age or older to enter the facility.